• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Coke nosed Prime Minister

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is someone who snorts icing sugar fit to be PM?
    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      What else did he do that he ain’t telling?

It’s blackmail material
      he is a washing machine salesman?
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

As long as he didn't drink an M&S Mojito out of a can on a bus, cause if he had, he would be the worst person in the world, isn't that right?
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
          Is someone who snorts icing sugar fit to be PM?
          The last dude was doing it to a dead pigs head

Comment

The last dude was doing it to a dead pigs head
            You jealous bastard!
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

“'No one asked'
              When asked if he had declared his drug use on his Esta form for entry into the US, under the visa waiver scheme, he replied: "I don't believe that I have ever, on any occasion, failed to tell the truth about this when asked directly."

He added: "I think it is the case that if I were elected as the prime minister of this country then of course it would be the case that I would be able to go to the United States."

And asked if he had declared his drug before becoming a minister, Mr Gove replied: "No one asked. The question was never raised."”

Michael Gove admits he was lucky to avoid jail over cocaine use - BBC News

It’s time to start asking him a lot of pointing questions...

Comment

Oh dear, toad is done for -

“ESTA Eligibility Question 3

“Have you ever violated any law related to possessing, using, or distributing illegal drugs?”

The third ESTA eligibility question pertains to drug related crime. Unlike other questions on the ESTA form, this question is very clear and concise and straightforward to interpret regardless of where an applicant resides or holds citizenship. Essentially, any ESTA applicant who has broken laws around processing, using, or distributing illegal drugs should answer “yes” to this question.”

What are the ESTA Eligibility Questions?

Today Toad admitted to violating drug laws - anybody things that POS declared it on his Esta form?

Comment

“'No one asked'
                  When asked if he had declared his drug use on his Esta form for entry into the US, under the visa waiver scheme, he replied: "I don't believe that I have ever, on any occasion, failed to tell the truth about this when asked directly."

He added: "I think it is the case that if I were elected as the prime minister of this country then of course it would be the case that I would be able to go to the United States."

And asked if he had declared his drug before becoming a minister, Mr Gove replied: "No one asked. The question was never raised."”

Michael Gove admits he was lucky to avoid jail over cocaine use - BBC News

It’s time to start asking him a lot of pointing questions...
                  Nope, it's time he was made an example of. He willingly broke the law. Shoot the ****er! Legally of course.
                  Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

He broke the law and all these years presumably had access to secret data whilst he could have been blackmailed.

Do they ask about drug use on those forms?

Comment

Drug off, drug off!!!!

Matt: I had a sherbet dip once.

Boris: I snorted icing sugar a few times

Sajid: I smoked weed once.

Jeremy: I smoked weed several times.

Rory: This one time, I crashed a wedding in Iran and smoked the bride's opium.

Michael: I was the linchpin of a drugs cartel and we made lots of money and killed thousands.

Comment

Working...
                      X