• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Coke nosed Prime Minister

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once Boris has been installed as leader, watch support switch back from the Brexit party to the Tories, Conservative party support switch to the Lib Dems and ....

be afraid
    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
      Is someone who snorts icing sugar fit to be PM?

Comment

I think you'll be seeing the tories shortly being investigated by them too although you'll probably disagree with them doing so.
        Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
        Yeah but, like I said, it could be worse. He could be antisemitic Labour scum.

Afterall, the Labour Party *is* under investigation by EHRC for institutional racism, right?
        Sent from my CLT-L29 using Contractor UK Forum mobile app
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          I think you'll be seeing the tories shortly being investigated by them too although you'll probably disagree with them doing so.
          You're the one that supports a probably-institutionally-racist party, not me.

Comment

what, the AfD ?? - be about right

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
              what, the AfD ?? - be about right
              Get a room you two and don't forget the stockings and orange...A holdall might come in handy too
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Get a room you two and don't forget the stockings and orange...A holdall might come in handy too
                You can keep your contrived little fantasies to yourself, along with your support of racist political parties.

Comment

don't you have a drindl to iron, heidi?

Comment

Oh dear - poor Toady

Michael Gove's No 10 hopes falter after cocaine admission | Politics | The Guardian

Comment

“The cabinet minister also said no one had ever asked him about drug use when he took office.”

Comment

Working...
                      X