• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boris gets the check book out.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Do you often sit there and judge people on how much money you think they do or do not have?

Does it give you a tumescence?

Yes
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      Yes
      Last edited by original PM; 18 June 2019, 07:52.

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
        Perhaps our continental cousins finally realised a safety feature was a good thing, as the old continental plugs were more like this;
        Power plug & outlet Type C - World Standards
        No they haven't, again you are jumping to conclusions. The type C plug is used on devices which are insulated. In the UK you will find plenty of these as well where the 3rd pin isn't used.

You don't need to earth a plastic device.
        I'm alright Jack

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
            Have a day off, don't be a **** all your life.

feckin impossible for reeker!
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
              this is not true though.
              Granite radioactive effects are based on inhalation of Radon, which has a very short half life. SO only a problem for people in the area in enclosed space.
              I was only using this as an example. I wasn't suggesting that this was actually the case.

Comment

Working...
              X