• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boris gets the check book out.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    ftfy.

Oh and btw, FFS, it's Cheque Book! We're not ******* septics just yet!
    Check is more patriotic then the French spelling, thought a brexidiot would know

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      Successful contractors will have paid off their mortgage. oPM, is not a successful contractor He's not the only one of here ..... they all voted Brexit
      I've paid off my mortgage and I voted 'Out', not Brexit, leave, ******off, or any other variation on that theme.

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
        I've paid off my mortgage and I voted 'Out', not Brexit, leave, ******off, or any other variation on that theme.
        But you’ve still no ideas or suggestions for the Irish Border.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          But you’ve still no ideas or suggestions for the Irish Border.
          I don't need to as it seems like the EU has. It is putting plans in place to use some new fangled tech the EU has just been made aware of - Information Technology. They are planning to deploy this technology in the event of a no deal Brexit.

So it would seem that the Irish backstop was always a ploy to keep the UK in the EU in all but name..BRINO. it would appear that the EU have been lying all along to us that there was no solution.

Brain the size of a planet and I still have to communicate with morons

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
            Check is more patriotic then the French spelling, thought a brexidiot would know
            Have a day off, don't be a **** all your life.
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

I don't need to as it seems like the EU has. It is putting plans in place to use some new fangled tech the EU has just been made aware of - Information Technology. They are planning to deploy this technology in the event of a no deal Brexit.

So it would seem that the Irish backstop was always a ploy to keep the UK in the EU in all but name..BRINO. it would appear that the EU have been lying all along to us that there was no solution.

Brain the size of a pea and I'm still a moron
              No it's not...
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                No it's not...
                Oh Yes it is

Comment

Oh Yes it is
                  And your evidence of this is what?

The only people who have suggested a technological solution are the idiots who said Leave would be easy, we’d be £350 million a week better off, that 78 million Turks were about to move to the UK and that the UK had to join the Euro within 2 years.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    And your evidence of this is what?

The only people who have suggested a technological solution are the idiots who said Leave would be easy, we’d be £350 million a week better off, that 78 million Turks were about to move to the UK and that the UK had to join the Euro within 2 years.
                    Its reported in the media today go google it

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                      Successful contractors will have paid off their mortgage. oPM, is not a successful contractor He's not the only one of here ..... they all voted Brexit
                      Do you often sit there and judge people on how much money you think they do or do not have?

Does it give you a tumescence?

Comment

Working...
                      X