• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

For your Remainer delectation and delight

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
    Then why don'r you do us all a favour and **** off the forum.

Isn't it good to see moderation in inaction
    I dunno. Out of the goodness of my heart I explain to a member how to flame properly, and they get all offended, thinking it applies to them. Clearly in their hearts, they feel it does. So sad.

Aw, sweetie. Is u a bit upset? Possibwly twembly lip? Here, let me make you feel better.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Yawn, yawn, yawn, yawn.

You remainer are so predicable. If you cant put up a logical and reasoned argument then you launch into the personal attacks every time.

YOU ARE BORING

Get a life and stop with the personal attacks from behind an anonimous forum. If you had any balls or a spine you'd be willing to face me and tell me to my face.

You are a COWARD Yellow to the core.
      I asked you which bit of what I said was incorrect.
      You have a track record of making things up.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        I dunno. Out of the goodness of my heart I explain to a member how to flame properly, and they get all offended, thinking it applies to them. Clearly in their hearts, they feel it does. So sad.

Aw, sweetie. Is u a bit upset? Possibwly twembly lip? Here, let me make you feel better.

Snowflakes melt in the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Snowflakes melt in the summer.
          Even now he'll be crying into his shandy. How can you be so heartless?
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            Even now he'll be crying into his shandy. How can you be so heartless?

Comment

Isn't it nice all Mods together. Maybe when you have got your tongues out of each others arses you could put a reasoned argument together instead of acting like spoilt children in the playground.

Comment

Isn't it nice all Mods together. Maybe when you have got your tongues out of each others arses you could put a reasoned argument together instead of acting like spoilt children in the playground.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Ah yes, the British Empire was strong then.
                  A time when children swept the chimneys, the poor were put in prison and career political families ran the country, only voted for by male nobility. Pitt the Younger was PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X