For your Remainer delectation and delight For your Remainer delectation and delight - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 11 to 18 of 18
  1. #11

    Respect my authoritah!

    NotAllThere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Far away from HMRC
    Posts
    20,463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yorkie62 View Post
    Then why don'r you do us all a favour and **** off the forum.

    Isn't it good to see moderation in inaction
    I dunno. Out of the goodness of my heart I explain to a member how to flame properly, and they get all offended, thinking it applies to them. Clearly in their hearts, they feel it does. So sad.

    Aw, sweetie. Is u a bit upset? Possibwly twembly lip? Here, let me make you feel better.
    Duct tape holds the universe together. In quantum chromodynamics it's known as the strong force. You get it in different colours, but metallic grey is best.

  2. #12

    Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

    WTFH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    17,009

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yorkie62 View Post
    Yawn, yawn, yawn, yawn.

    You remainer are so predicable. If you cant put up a logical and reasoned argument then you launch into the personal attacks every time.

    YOU ARE BORING

    Get a life and stop with the personal attacks from behind an anonimous forum. If you had any balls or a spine you'd be willing to face me and tell me to my face.

    You are a COWARD Yellow to the core.
    I asked you which bit of what I said was incorrect.
    You have a track record of making things up.
    Strong and Stable Moderation

  3. #13

    Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

    WTFH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    17,009

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I dunno. Out of the goodness of my heart I explain to a member how to flame properly, and they get all offended, thinking it applies to them. Clearly in their hearts, they feel it does. So sad.

    Aw, sweetie. Is u a bit upset? Possibwly twembly lip? Here, let me make you feel better.

    Snowflakes melt in the summer.
    Strong and Stable Moderation

  4. #14

    Respect my authoritah!

    NotAllThere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Far away from HMRC
    Posts
    20,463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WTFH View Post
    Snowflakes melt in the summer.
    Even now he'll be crying into his shandy. How can you be so heartless?
    Duct tape holds the universe together. In quantum chromodynamics it's known as the strong force. You get it in different colours, but metallic grey is best.

  5. #15

    My post count is Majestic

    AtW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    50,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Even now he'll be crying into his shandy. How can you be so heartless?

  6. #16

    Contractor Among Contractors


    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    1,813

    Default

    Isn't it nice all Mods together. Maybe when you have got your tongues out of each others arses you could put a reasoned argument together instead of acting like spoilt children in the playground.

  7. #17

    My post count is Majestic

    AtW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    50,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yorkie62 View Post
    Isn't it nice all Mods together. Maybe when you have got your tongues out of each others arses you could put a reasoned argument together instead of acting like spoilt children in the playground.
    1800

  8. #18

    Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

    WTFH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    17,009

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AtW View Post
    1800

    Ah yes, the British Empire was strong then.
    A time when children swept the chimneys, the poor were put in prison and career political families ran the country, only voted for by male nobility. Pitt the Younger was PM.
    Strong and Stable Moderation

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •