• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Labour to take cotrol of Parliament

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
    Question too difficult for you to answer so you resort to yet another personal attack. SAD *****
    Do you ever feel being bullied by the remainers?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Button next to ALT? It’s right on the left...
      Oh, I thought CTRL stood for CONTROL
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        Oh, I thought CTRL stood for CONTROL
        DELete it

Comment

Do you ever feel being bullied by the remainers?
          Well clearly the admin on this forum have no policy against bullying or all the mods would have to ban themselves for 10 weeks minimum.

Now wouldn't that make the forum a better place.

Brain the size of a planet and I still have to communicate with morons

Comment

Well clearly the admin on this forum have no policy against bullying or all the mods would have to ban themselves for 10 weeks minimum.

Now wouldn't that make the forum a better place.

If you don't respect the will of the people with regard to the democratically elected mods, maybe you should complain.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              If you don't respect the will of the people with regard to the democratically elected mods, maybe you should complain.
              So you think bullying is acceptable on this forum. As you didn't answer we can only assume that you are a supporter of bullying on internet forums and think it is an acceptable practice.

Comment

So you think bullying is acceptable on this forum. As you didn't answer we can only assume that you are a supporter of bullying on internet forums and think it is an acceptable practice.

Why are you getting personal?

Comment

Question too difficult for you to answer so you resort to yet another personal attack. SAD *****
                  WTMS

Comment

Why are you getting personal?
                    I am asking a question which none of you seem prepared to answer.

I wasnt the one that made this personal. You all started the bullying.

Comment

Do I think calling people "morons" is acceptable?

No.

You reap what you sow.

Show some respect to others and maybe one day you might find that they will show respect to you.
                      Constantly lie, make things up, refuse to accept the truth, and you'll end up where you are.

Comment

Working...
                      X