• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Labour to take cotrol of Parliament

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
    Thanks for that useless input

Brain the size of a planet and I still have to communicate with morons
    I'm worried about you. There's lots of jolly banter, but it is meant to be a bit if fun, and if you're not up to it, you can let us know and we can modify our behaviour. Just say.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      I'm worried about you. There's lots of jolly banter, but it is meant to be a bit if fun, and if you're not up to it, you can let us know and we can modify our behaviour. Just say.
      Nothing I have been subjected to tonight qualifies as banter.

I work with a load of ex servicemen I know what banter is and it is not what is placed on this site by others.

Comment

I work with a load of ex servicemen I know what banter is and it is not what is placed on this site by others.

What can I do to help you?

Comment

So YOU DO think it is alright for you to bully individuals on this forum.

Thankyou for clearing that up.

Phil, take your pill

Comment

Comment

It seems that Labour are to attempt to take control of parliament on June 25th to; as Sir Keith Starmer puts it

" MPs cannot be bystanders while the next Tory prime minister tries to crash the UK out of the European Union without a deal AND without the consent of the British People."

I thought we'd had a referendum and the majority of the British people voted 'OUT'. Obviously the wishes of the majority of the British people count for nothing is the eyes of Sir Keith Starmer.

Brexit: Labour announce bid to block new Tory PM from suspending parliament to force through no-deal

SO we will have the opposition not the sitting government running parliament. Talk about constitutional crisis.
              The majority of the British people did not vote out; it was the majority of the electorate who voted out. Even then, ex-pats were excluded.
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                He's got IQ of 62

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  He's got IQ of 62

HTH
                  Something you can only aspire to.

Comment

You remind me of Suity, are you his dimmer, dumber, more retarded six fingered cousin?
                    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                      The majority of the British people did not vote out; it was the majority of the electorate who voted out. Even then, ex-pats were excluded.
                      Not true. Expats who had been out of the country for less than 15 years were able to vote.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X