Brexit to blame (again) Brexit to blame (again)
Posts 1 to 3 of 3

My post count is Majestic

Default Brexit to blame (again)

“The health secretary, Matt Hancock, has pulled out of the race to be Britain’s next prime minister, but declined to throw his weight behind another candidate. He appeared to blame Brexit for his decision to bow out. “I ran as the candidate of the future, but the party is understandably looking for a candidate for the unique circumstances we face right now,” Hancock said.”

Tory leadership: six candidates left after Matt Hancock withdraws – live news | Politics | The Guardian

Oh dear - even Tories now blame Brexit

I Am Legend

Is Brexit why you sh4g those squirrels?

Godlike

Quote Originally Posted by AtW View Post
    “The health secretary, Matt Hancock, has pulled out of the race to be Britain’s next prime minister, but declined to throw his weight behind another candidate. He appeared to blame Brexit for his decision to bow out. “I ran as the candidate of the future, but the party is understandably looking for a candidate for the unique circumstances we face right now,” Hancock said.”

Tory leadership: six candidates left after Matt Hancock withdraws – live news | Politics | The Guardian

Oh dear - even Tories now blame Brexit
    Nothing to do with his being political plankton then...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...