• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Did you Instagram your ballot paper or did someone incinerate it?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

False flag operation, surely?

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
      You lost. Get over it, you big cry baby
      Still harking back to the victory several years ago.

The problem with the Brexiteers is that they lost the 2017 GE, and they haven't stopped whining since. 3 years on and the UK is still in the EU.

Anyway lets see what last chance Boris can do with parliament, perhaps he can persuade them to exit with a proper Brexit.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
        Still harking back to the victory several years ago.

The problem with the Brexiteers is that they lost the 2017 GE, and they haven't stopped whining since. 3 years on and the UK is still in the EU.

Anyway lets see what last chance Boris can do with parliament, perhaps he can persuade them to exit with a proper Brexit.

Boo hoo.

Comment

You lost. Get over it, you big cry baby
          Yet somehow the UK is a member state of the EU. Go figure.

Comment

The Brexiteers are nervous, they're so desperate they have to overturn the Peterborough by election result to change the parliamentary arithmetic.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              Five electoral fraud allegations at Peterborough by-election being investigated by police - Peterborough Telegraph

Maybe its me but should a convicted vote rigger be allowed anywhere near the election by either the party or the electoral commission?Nice to see Jezzy had time to meet him.

How funny would it be if it turns out Labour rigged the vote and the Brexit party actually won?
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                The Brexiteers are nervous, they're so desperate they have to overturn the Peterborough by election result to change the parliamentary arithmetic.

What fraction of your posts find their way outside the cretin subforum?

Perhaps a good indication of who's "nervous" and "desperate".

Comment

What fraction of your posts find their way outside the cretin subforum?

Perhaps a good indication of who's "nervous" and "desperate".

I think one could ask that of you....
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    I think one could ask that of you....
                    Don't! He's always on the verge of tears, and then starts muttering about his weird incontinence product obsession.

Comment

Weeeeeee!

Long live the Brexit subforum!

Comment

Working...
                      X