• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Did you Instagram your ballot paper or did someone incinerate it?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you Instagram your ballot paper or did someone incinerate it?

Five electoral fraud allegations at Peterborough by-election being investigated by police - Peterborough Telegraph

The number of investigations has risen from two earlier in the week and includes one message shared on social media allegedly showing someone bragging that he and two others had ‘burned more than 1,000 votes for the Brexit Party’.
    Mr Mahmood was pictured with Ms Forbes and Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn during the campaign and was also present at the election count - just as he has been at previous elections.
    Maybe its me but should a convicted vote rigger be allowed anywhere near the election by either the party or the electoral commission?Nice to see Jezzy had time to meet him.

How funny would it be if it turns out Labour rigged the vote and the Brexit party actually won?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

oh dear it looks like the Brexit party are a bunch of sore losers.

They lost

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post

They lost

Ah remainers they don't understand the concept of democracy.

Comment

No-one noticed the fire in the litter bin on the other side of the room. It doesn't sound very plausible.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

They lost

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            The Brexit party are a bunch of sore losers but eventually they'll get over it.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

The Brexit party are a bunch of sore losers but eventually they'll get over it.

Yeahhhh!

BBC NEWS | UK | Voting scandal mars UK election

Judge Richard Mawrey quashed the results of two local council elections in Birmingham after deciding there had been systematic large-scale vote rigging.But the implications are wider: it was regarded as a test case for similar complaints in other cities; and record numbers of people have been applying for postal votes in the general election.
              He criticised the government's insistence that the current postal voting system was working.
              "Anybody who has sat through the case I have just tried and listened to evidence of electoral fraud that would disgrace a banana republic would find this statement surprising," he said.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                Brexit party members posting fake messages about burning ballot papers won't change the result. Nor will posting news from 14 years ago.

It's important to not be a sore loser and congratulate the winner.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

It's important to not be a sore loser and congratulate the winner.

You lost. Get over it, you big cry baby

Comment

Moved to Brexit subforum.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X