• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh dear: be afraid, be very afraid!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Are you saying that UK democracy should be ignored, and the far reicht must be given the victory at any cost, cause if we don't let them win, they will pick up rifles to fight on the front line?
    The threat is out there. Nigel Farage would 'pick up a rifle' if Brexit is not delivered | The Independent

Comment

and proceed to shoot himself in the foot, to avoid any real action, no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        Are you saying that UK democracy should be ignored, and the far reicht must be given the victory at any cost, cause if we don't let them win, they will pick up rifles to fight on the front line?
        Are you conflating TBP with UKIP?

Or do you now equate solely delivering Brexit with being a far-right position?

LOL
        Originally posted by Old Greg
        I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
        ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Yes, the threat to return to front-line politics.

Now he has made good on that threat, no?
          Originally posted by Old Greg
          I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
          ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post

Are you denying that he said he'd pick up a rifle, or are you saying that he didn't mean what he said?
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Let me help by quoting his words for you.

But if they don't deliver this Brexit that I spent 25 years of my life working for, then I will be forced to don khaki, pick up a rifle and head for the front lines.
              No suggestion that he was talking about front-line politics.

Comment

Are you conflating TBP with UKIP?

Or do you now equate solely delivering Brexit with being a far-right position?

LOL
                Neither.

Are you saying that the leader of The Brexit Party has never had any link with any far right organisations, neither have any of his followers?

And please don't sign off "lots of love".

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post

Would clear out some fossils from the front benches if he took his rifle in the house of commons

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                    Would clear out some fossils from the front benches if he took his rifle in the house of commons

First he'd have to get elected. 7 times so far he's tried.

Even Gerry Adams managed to get elected... with the help of a rifle.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post

When Farage made his "rifle" statement, what was the question that he was asked?
                      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
                      X