Oh dear: be afraid, be very afraid! Oh dear: be afraid, be very afraid! - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Posts 11 to 20 of 45
  1. #11

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    21,266

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WTFH View Post
    Are you saying that UK democracy should be ignored, and the far reicht must be given the victory at any cost, cause if we don't let them win, they will pick up rifles to fight on the front line?
    The threat is out there. Nigel Farage would 'pick up a rifle' if Brexit is not delivered | The Independent
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  2. #12

    Godlike

    BR14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Under your kitchen sink
    Posts
    6,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    and proceed to shoot himself in the foot, to avoid any real action, no doubt.
    Entropy is NOT what it used to be.
    Inertia, however........................

  3. #13

    Contractor Among Contractors

    Bean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WTFH View Post
    Are you saying that UK democracy should be ignored, and the far reicht must be given the victory at any cost, cause if we don't let them win, they will pick up rifles to fight on the front line?
    Are you conflating TBP with UKIP?

    Or do you now equate solely delivering Brexit with being a far-right position?

    LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
    ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

  4. #14

    Contractor Among Contractors

    Bean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Yes, the threat to return to front-line politics.

    Now he has made good on that threat, no?
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
    ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

  5. #15

    Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

    WTFH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    17,006

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bean View Post
    Yes, the threat to return to front-line politics.

    Now he has made good on that threat, no?

    Are you denying that he said he'd pick up a rifle, or are you saying that he didn't mean what he said?
    Strong and Stable Moderation

  6. #16

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    21,266

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bean View Post
    Yes, the threat to return to front-line politics.

    Now he has made good on that threat, no?
    Let me help by quoting his words for you.


    But if they don't deliver this Brexit that I spent 25 years of my life working for, then I will be forced to don khaki, pick up a rifle and head for the front lines.
    No suggestion that he was talking about front-line politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  7. #17

    Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

    WTFH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    17,006

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bean View Post
    Are you conflating TBP with UKIP?

    Or do you now equate solely delivering Brexit with being a far-right position?

    LOL
    Neither.

    Are you saying that the leader of The Brexit Party has never had any link with any far right organisations, neither have any of his followers?

    And please don't sign off "lots of love".
    Strong and Stable Moderation

  8. #18

    Super poster

    Eirikur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Bremain land
    Posts
    3,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Let me help by quoting his words for you.



    No suggestion that he was talking about front-line politics.
    Would clear out some fossils from the front benches if he took his rifle in the house of commons

  9. #19

    Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

    WTFH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    17,006

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eirikur View Post
    Would clear out some fossils from the front benches if he took his rifle in the house of commons

    First he'd have to get elected. 7 times so far he's tried.

    Even Gerry Adams managed to get elected... with the help of a rifle.
    Strong and Stable Moderation

  10. #20

    Super poster

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    2,836

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Let me help by quoting his words for you.



    No suggestion that he was talking about front-line politics.
    When Farage made his "rifle" statement, what was the question that he was asked?
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •