Oh dear: be afraid, be very afraid! Oh dear: be afraid, be very afraid! - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Posts 31 to 40 of 45
  1. #31

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    21,259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bean View Post
    Neither.

    I'm saying the Brexit party is not classified as a far-right political party, by anyone other than you apparently...

    Even McDonnell only calls them a stepping stone to the far-right, but does not actually outright call them far-right
    Brexit news: Labour’s John McDonnell fears Brexit Party is ‘stepping stone’ to far right | Politics | News | Express.co.uk



    You seem to be extrapolating the labelling of Farage, to a whole party.

    I doubt ~30% of the active voting electorate, voted Brexit party because the party or themselves were 'far-right'.

    Still, don't let up, try and tar people for voting in a certain way....I'm sure there will be no negative consequences, a la deplorables en USA...



    Get with the times grandpa...
    LOL - Wikipedia
    "Other unrelated expansions include the now mostly obsolete "lots of luck" or "lots of love" used in letter-writing.[10]"

    LOL
    Do you know how much control Farage has over the party?

    Nigel Farage has near-total control of Brexit party, constitution suggests | Politics | The Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  2. #32

    Contractor Among Contractors

    Bean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WTFH View Post
    As long as I didn't conflate the leader of the Brexit Party with the former leader of UKIP, then at least I can sleep safe at night.
    Interesting post...Locking the doors and setting the alarm works for most normal westerners, but then again, you're not normal.

    LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
    ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

  3. #33

    Contractor Among Contractors

    Bean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Is he also simultaneously all the other members of the party, or just himself?
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
    ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

  4. #34

    Double Godlike!

    original PM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Cheshire
    Posts
    11,953

    Default

    So we all ignoring Jo brands desire to chuck acid at people?

  5. #35

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    21,259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by original PM View Post
    So we all ignoring Jo brands desire to chuck acid at people?
    No. There's a thread somewhere about that story. This thread is principally about Farage.

    HTH
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  6. #36

    Super poster

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    2,834

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    The contextual use of 'rifle' and 'khaki' make his intent very clear.
    Really? What is his intent, according to your powers of reasoning?
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.

  7. #37

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    21,259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    Really? What is his intent, according to your powers of reasoning?
    To take paramilitary (don khaki) armed (rifle) action (front line) against the state, presumably in the cause of democracy to enforce the result of the referendum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  8. #38

    Super poster

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    2,834

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    To take paramilitary (don khaki) armed (rifle) action (front line) against the state, presumably in the cause of democracy to enforce the result of the referendum.
    Then either you're being deliberately provocative or you really are thick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.

  9. #39

    More fingers than teeth

    xoggoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    xoggoth towers
    Posts
    13,055

    Default

    I suspect current polls do not predict what will happen in a general election as Brexit is not going to be the only issue when we will be stuck with a party for 5 years. People may start looking at other policies.
    bloggoth

    If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

  10. #40

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    21,259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    Then either you're being deliberately provocative or you really are thick.
    Either you're being deliberately an apologist or you really are thick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •