Channel 4 anti-Brexit bias Channel 4 anti-Brexit bias - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Posts 11 to 20 of 36

Respect my authoritah!

Quote Originally Posted by woohoo View Post
    Channel 4 news is pretty tulip though, though I can see how it would appeal to some of you lot. I guess it validates your extreme leftist* views.

*Leftist. Adjective used by idiots to label anyone holding slightly less parochial views than them, while ignoring the true leftist threat from the Corbynistas.
    Duct tape holds the universe together. In quantum chromodynamics it's known as the strong force. You get it in different colours, but metallic grey is best.

More fingers than teeth

Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Tulip in what way?
    What he means is :

I'm alright Jack

I live on CUK

Quote Originally Posted by BlasterBates View Post
    What he means is :

We'll ask Channel 4 to include a trigger warning before the programme starts (maybe, 'This programme contains facts that may offend some viewers.')
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

Not only C4's bias, but a good reason that most of the old racists on here don't want Jeremy Hunt to win, after the former Health Secretary gave this promise on how to solve the NHS overcrowding problem:

Strong and Stable Moderation

Godlike

Quote Originally Posted by WTFH View Post
    Not only C4's bias, but a good reason that most of the old racists on here don't want Jeremy Hunt to win, after the former Health Secretary gave this promise on how to solve the NHS overcrowding problem:

Entropy is NOT what it used to be.
    Inertia, however........................

Super poster

Channel 4 news is pretty tulip though, though I can see how it would appeal to some of you lot. I guess it validates your extreme leftist views.
    Ha ha ha ..... priceless.

I only watched a bit of it but surely brexiters and Tory diehards can't say that Raab came across as anything but a tool. He is ERG's stooge, he has absolutely no idea what he is talking about, but that's exactly why the ERG and brextremists in the Tories like him. Thankfully the grass roots won't get to vote for him as Tory MPs won't put him forward.

I'd love to see him win though ..... I'm intrigued to see how a hard, crash out Brexit, will go. waited for so long now I think we deserve to know it's all going to end
    I may not know Karate, but I know crazy and I'm not afraid to use it

Super poster

Quote Originally Posted by BR14 View Post
    There is a very big difference between your fantasy and the reality of letting people die with dignity. We treat animals better than we treat our fellow humans and loved ones that are at end of life.
    I may not know Karate, but I know crazy and I'm not afraid to use it

Godlike

Quote Originally Posted by Whorty View Post
    There is a very big difference between your fantasy and the reality of letting people die with dignity. We treat animals better than we treat our fellow humans and loved ones that are at end of life.
    it was a joke you sanctimonious twat!
    Entropy is NOT what it used to be.
    Inertia, however........................

Super poster

Quote Originally Posted by NotAllThere View Post
    *Leftist. Adjective used by idiots to label anyone holding slightly less parochial views than them, while ignoring the true leftist threat from the Corbynistas.
    I don't like left/rightest term. It ignores the fact that often people hold a mixture of the two views.

I honestly can't think of another term that describes channel 4 bias. It's not liberal because it's certainly not open to other types of views. Sure some one else can describe it better - not impartial??

I live on CUK

Channel 4 news is pretty tulip though, though I can see how it would appeal to some of you lot. I guess it validates your extreme leftist views.
    I don't like left/rightest term. It ignores the fact that often people hold a mixture of the two views.

I honestly can't think of another term that describes channel 4 bias. It's not liberal because it's certainly not open to other types of views. Sure some one else can describe it better - not impartial??
    Socially liberal, economically centrist, I would suggest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018