• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Channel 4 anti-Brexit bias

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    oooooh somebody has a puffed up little chest today and thinks he's a man
    apparently you have, yes

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      apparently you have, yes
      Come on .... make your mind up ..... I thought I was a sanctimonious twat?
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Come on .... make your mind up ..... I thought I was a sanctimonious twat?
        yeh, you are, among various other bombastic, arrogant , puffed up, blowhard type things.

Comment

yeh, you are, among various other bombastic, arrogant , puffed up, blowhard type things.
          Are you just trying to boost my ego now? Come on, I'm good, but even i'm not that good Oh, ok, yes I am

Comment

Are you just trying to boost my ego now? Come on, I'm good, but even i'm not that good Oh, ok, yes I am
            Q.E.D.

Comment

Q.E.D.
              The A Team ..... we are just listing rubbish 80's TV shows now aren't we?

Your go

Comment

Working...
              X