• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Channel 4 anti-Brexit bias

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    Channel 4 news is pretty tulip though, though I can see how it would appeal to some of you lot. I guess it validates your extreme leftist* views.

*Leftist. Adjective used by idiots to label anyone holding slightly less parochial views than them, while ignoring the true leftist threat from the Corbynistas.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Tulip in what way?
      What he means is :

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
        What he means is :

We'll ask Channel 4 to include a trigger warning before the programme starts (maybe, 'This programme contains facts that may offend some viewers.')

Comment

Not only C4's bias, but a good reason that most of the old racists on here don't want Jeremy Hunt to win, after the former Health Secretary gave this promise on how to solve the NHS overcrowding problem:

…Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            Not only C4's bias, but a good reason that most of the old racists on here don't want Jeremy Hunt to win, after the former Health Secretary gave this promise on how to solve the NHS overcrowding problem:

Comment

Channel 4 news is pretty tulip though, though I can see how it would appeal to some of you lot. I guess it validates your extreme leftist views.
              Ha ha ha ..... priceless.

I only watched a bit of it but surely brexiters and Tory diehards can't say that Raab came across as anything but a tool. He is ERG's stooge, he has absolutely no idea what he is talking about, but that's exactly why the ERG and brextremists in the Tories like him. Thankfully the grass roots won't get to vote for him as Tory MPs won't put him forward.

I'd love to see him win though ..... I'm intrigued to see how a hard, crash out Brexit, will go. waited for so long now I think we deserve to know it's all going to end
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                There is a very big difference between your fantasy and the reality of letting people die with dignity. We treat animals better than we treat our fellow humans and loved ones that are at end of life.
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                  There is a very big difference between your fantasy and the reality of letting people die with dignity. We treat animals better than we treat our fellow humans and loved ones that are at end of life.
                  it was a joke you sanctimonious twat!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    *Leftist. Adjective used by idiots to label anyone holding slightly less parochial views than them, while ignoring the true leftist threat from the Corbynistas.
                    I don't like left/rightest term. It ignores the fact that often people hold a mixture of the two views.

I honestly can't think of another term that describes channel 4 bias. It's not liberal because it's certainly not open to other types of views. Sure some one else can describe it better - not impartial??

Comment

Channel 4 news is pretty tulip though, though I can see how it would appeal to some of you lot. I guess it validates your extreme leftist views.
                      I don't like left/rightest term. It ignores the fact that often people hold a mixture of the two views.

I honestly can't think of another term that describes channel 4 bias. It's not liberal because it's certainly not open to other types of views. Sure some one else can describe it better - not impartial??
                      Socially liberal, economically centrist, I would suggest.

Comment

Working...
                      X