• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

We must choose the open sea!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    Obviously not. And you obviously didn't get the Mods job because of your IQ.

You're right. It was my ability to spot fake from real.

Why do you think there are fewer spammers on here these days? Or maybe you didn't spot that. Fake posters, fake stories, fake quotes - I'm not prepared to sit back and let the fakers win.

You might think you are somehow superior.
    Hitler thought that the Aryan race was superior and anyone else should be looked down on. He did a great job in marketing fake news to his white followers about anyone who was different. And they lapped it up and splurged it out.
    Thankfully a group of nations, different cultures, different ethnicities, different religions, got together and defeated him.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      You're right. It was my ability to spot fake from real.

Why do you think there are fewer spammers on here these days? Or maybe you didn't spot that. Fake posters, fake stories, fake quotes - I'm not prepared to sit back and let the fakers win.

You might think you are somehow superior.
      Hitler thought that the Aryan race was superior and anyone else should be looked down on. He did a great job in marketing fake news to his white followers about anyone who was different. And they lapped it up and splurged it out.
      Thankfully a group of nations, different cultures, different ethnicities, different religions, got together and defeated him.
      I don't know where that crap came from, are you on drugs?

Just because someone voted in a different way to you doesn't mean that they're thick, a fascist/nazi/ insert label here.

hth.
      Last edited by Zigenare; 18 June 2019, 14:48.
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Epic fail by ziggy-turd-boy.

Outsmarted by a mod.

Comment

You mentioned Old Greg in your first post on this thread, that doesn't mean the thread is all about him, eh?
          Everything is all about me.

Comment

Just because someone voted in a different way to you doesn't mean that they're thick, a fascist/nazi/ insert label here.
            I've never said that everyone who voted a different way to me is thick, a fascist/nazi.

But I would say that some people are.

Comment

I've never said that everyone who voted a different way to me is thick, a fascist/nazi.

Nobody said that you did. This victim mentality of yours must be a real hindrance.
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Nobody said that you did. This victim mentality of yours must be a real hindrance.

I'm not a victim, I was clarifying my point since you're prone to misquoting Churchill and myself.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    Epic fail by ziggy-turd-boy.

Outsmarted by a mod.
                    he would be outsmarted by a toddler

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                      he would be outsmarted by a toddler
                      You can't expect too much from an antisemitic turd like Ziggy.

Comment

Working...
                      X