• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Latest poll - be afraid, be very afraid

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure if that reflects what will happen in an election. Some might wonder what other policies the BR party has. Not much info at mo.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      Not sure if that reflects what will happen in an election. Some might wonder what other policies the BR party has. Not much info at mo.
      Pegging sterling to the rouble.

Comment

Once Boris Johnson has been crowned watch the combined support for Brexit party and Tories shrink as the Remainers peel off.

The Tories will simply become the extended Brexit party.

I don't see much hope for them in the next GE.
        I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          Pegging sterling to the rouble.
          I think you'll find that should be rubble...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

The Brexit party needs a decent manifesto and they would have a real chance the original parties are more toxic than Chinese baby milk.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
            X