• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ford to axe 12,000 jobs!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

You sure you remainers are finished with them?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

As if 3.1 made any difference to my statement - even if it was 2.9, the point stands

Comment

I was having a conversation with the wife about Ford recently. Who the heck buys Ford cars?

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
          I was having a conversation with the wife about Ford recently. Who the heck buys Ford cars?

hmm

Best-selling cars in the UK 2019 | Auto Express

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            As if 3.1 made any difference to my statement - even if it was 2.9, the point stands

Its the remoaner way you post something then they constantly post BS I thought I would try it as a strategy, seems you don't like it either.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              Its the remoaner way you post something then they constantly post BS I thought I would try it as a strategy, seems you don't like it either.
              How was it BS to say UK had 3 times more people fired than France?

Comment

I'm totally divided on whether to allow the rest of Europe to remain part of the UK. Can we in all honestly continue to financially support them.

Ducks and hides

Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Well there you go Fiesta and Focus top sellers. Just not where I live.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    How was it BS to say UK had 3 times more people fired than France?

Because it doesn't fit his narrative. He doesn't like facts.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      Because it doesn't fit his narrative. He doesn't like facts.

oh dear.

Ford are laying off staff all over Europe and converting to Electric cars (a clearly stated objective) their engine & Transmission factories (which won't be needed in Electric cars) are mainly in the UK. Most of the layoffs are therefore going to be in the UK Engine & Transmission factories.

Ford of Europe - Wikipedia

One would suggest you are the one who can't handle the facts.

Comment

Working...
                      X