• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UK manufacturing on the verge of collapse

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK manufacturing on the verge of collapse

UK manufacturing suffers sharpest contraction in over six years, PMI survey shows

It'll bounce back strongly once the UK has left the EU.
    I'm alright Jack

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    UK manufacturing suffers sharpest contraction in over six years, PMI survey shows

The biscuit factories are dusting down their spare capacity.

Comment

Nothing to do with Brexit. Global downturn because of the imminent collapse of the Euro and the switch over to electric cars.....
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Johnson and Hunt's Brexit pledges irresponsible, say manufacturers

The latest purchasing managers’ index (PMI) data showed that the decline in manufacturing activity in May was not a one-off related to the aftermath of Brexit stockpiling in March and the stoppages of some car manufacturing in April.
        I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
          Nothing to do with Brexit. Global downturn because of the imminent collapse of the Euro and the switch over to electric cars.....
          I blame it on the feminazis.

Comment

Both Boris and cHunt are in manufacturing business ... of lies, very cheap too - even China can’t compete!

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

UK economy shrank for the first time in 7 years

A no deal Brexit will sort it all out. Bring it on !
                I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                X