Tommy Robinson supporting thugs attack journalists and remainers outside parliament Tommy Robinson supporting thugs attack journalists and remainers outside parliament - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Posts 21 to 24 of 24

Super poster

Quote Originally Posted by Mordac View Post
    The link you so helpfully provided make no mention of said occurrence. I checked the BBC and the Graun, both of which would have been less than shy to mention or report such events, had they actually happened. Neither has.

I don't object to you having an opinion, but I do object to you making stuff up to support your wayward agenda. Some of us (actually most of us) can see you for what you are.
    Just for the record, the SYL supporters attacked the SODEM demonstration in Parliament Square shortly after.

KT #Ode2Joy Parker🐬 on Twitter: "These scenes occurred AFTER they'd smashed up the daily peaceful anti-#Brexit protest (#SODEM) outside Parliament. They sent scouts to prevent SODEM protestors leaving, but they managed to get away. Steve Bray went to his car, which was surrounded by thugs pounding it. No police.… https://t.co/UAWmpu7fFP"

Godlike

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Super poster

Sod 'em.
    Yeah, I have a hard time getting past “and Gommorah” every time I hear it...

Respect my authoritah!

Sod 'em.
    I assumed that's why they chose the name. If they make an alliance with other groups, it's could be called SODEMALL.
    Hmm. I'm beginning to suspect that you need to find all the packing the computer came in...