• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tommy Robinson supporting thugs attack journalists and remainers outside parliament

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tommy Robinson supporting thugs attack journalists and remainers outside parliament

Tommy Robinson case - live: EDL founder's supporters march on parliament after he is jailed for contempt of court | The Independent

Why is this in Brexit? Oh, yes, because you're the twat who thinks all Leave voters are part of the TR fan club. Just for the record, I'm not, and I think he got off lightly. And that his mob should be locked up before they do some serious damage to people or property.
    I hope you enjoyed your little holiday as much as we did, and we look forward to your next one. Very, very much...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
      Why is this in Brexit? Oh, yes, because you're the twat who thinks all Leave voters are part of the TR fan club. Just for the record, I'm not, and I think he got off lightly. And that his mob should be locked up before they do some serious damage to people or property.
      I hope you enjoyed your little holiday as much as we did, and we look forward to your next one. Very, very much...
      Beating up remain protesters is enough reason to post in in Brexit. Convicted criminal Robinson thread is already available in general

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
        Beating up remain protesters is enough reason to post in in Brexit. Convicted criminal Robinson thread is already available in general
        The link you so helpfully provided make no mention of said occurrence. I checked the BBC and the Graun, both of which would have been less than shy to mention or report such events, had they actually happened. Neither has.

I don't object to you having an opinion, but I do object to you making stuff up to support your wayward agenda. Some of us (actually most of us) can see you for what you are.

As I've probably said before, if you want to remain in the EU you've got 27 countries to choose from. For the love of God, pick one, and soon...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Although:

Tommy Robinson supporters rioted on the streets of London, set fire to European Union flags
          Tommy Robinson jailed for 9 months as supporters march on Parliament | Daily Mail Online

You need to read the right newspaper ...
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            Although:

Tommy Robinson supporters rioted on the streets of London, set fire to European Union flags
            Burning a flag and beating up pro-remain protesters and two very different things. I used a Lib-Dem leaflet to light my barbecue last week, it happened to be both handy and about the right size once rolled up, and the fact that it had a large EU flag on it gave me a warm glow.

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            If anyone is anywhere near Hell, can you confirm whether it's snowing?

Comment

Next time someone else can take one for the team!
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                Next time someone else can take one for the team!
                I don't mind going kamikaze for that

Comment

... but I do object to you making stuff up to support your wayward agenda....
                  Tommy Robinson supporters attack BBC film crew and hurl smoke bombs after EDL founder jailed for nine months

Fears for his safety have been overstated. He said "Hopefully by this Saturday, I'm laying there in my cell and I can just hear all your voices outside whichever s***hole HMP I'm in. Just want to say to everyone I appreciate whilst I'm in there I know people will be fighting for me. But I'll be fine in there."
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    Tommy Robinson supporters attack BBC film crew and hurl smoke bombs after EDL founder jailed for nine months

Fears for his safety have been overstated. He said "Hopefully by this Saturday, I'm laying there in my cell and I can just hear all your voices outside whichever s***hole HMP I'm in. Just want to say to everyone I appreciate whilst I'm in there I know people will be fighting for me. But I'll be fine in there."
                    He (the Dutch idiot) claimed they attacked remain protesters. You're saying they actually attacked some BBC people. I can see why he might have got a bit confused...

Comment

Working...
                    X