• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tommy Robinson supporting thugs attack journalists and remainers outside parliament

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    Next time someone else can take one for the team!
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    I don't mind going kamikaze for that
    Looks like a bit of Leaver love going on here...
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Why is this in Brexit? Oh, yes, because you're the twat who thinks all Leave voters are part of the TR fan club. Just for the record, I'm not, and I think he got off lightly. And that his mob should be locked up before they do some serious damage to people or property.
      I hope you enjoyed your little holiday as much as we did, and we look forward to your next one. Very, very much...
      He was a UKIP candidate.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        He was a UKIP candidate.

HTH
        "UKIP leader Gerard Batten has defended his decision to hire Tommy Robinson as an adviser"

"Currently, UKIP has a blanket ban on allowing former members of the British National Party and the EDL from joining the party - meaning Mr Robinson is barred."
        UKIP leader defends hiring Tommy Robinson - BBC News

Don't let us stop you telling your lies though
        Originally posted by Old Greg
        I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
        ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

He was a UKIP candidate.

HTH
          Are you quite sure of that? Because if you check the link I've helpfully provided, he's listed as an independent.

2019 European elections: List of candidates for the North West - BBC News

He tried to be a UKIP candidate, but they told him which pier he could jump off. Even UKIP have standards...

You could always admit that you might have been wrong, or you could provide evidence to the contrary. Don't rush now...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

So, can any of the UKIP/Farage fan club tells us whether they approve or reject the actions of SYL?
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              So, can any of the UKIP/Farage fan club tells us whether they approve or reject the actions of SYL?
              As a member of neither "fan club", but a Leave voter and Brexit supporter, I think they should throw away the key. Is that "rejectionist" enough for you?
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Are you quite sure of that? Because if you check the link I've helpfully provided, he's listed as an independent.

2019 European elections: List of candidates for the North West - BBC News

He tried to be a UKIP candidate, but they told him which pier he could jump off. Even UKIP have standards...

You could always admit that you might have been wrong, or you could provide evidence to the contrary. Don't rush now...
                Right you are. Looks like I made an error. Now trot off and take a chill pill before the apoplexy set in.

Comment

Right you are. Looks like I made an error. Now trot off and take a chill pill before the apoplexy set in.
                  Don't worry, we're relaxed enough to allow you to have a gob that's 3 miles ahead of its braincell. Don't make a habit of it though...

Comment

As a member of neither "fan club", but a Leave voter and Brexit supporter, I think they should throw away the key. Is that "rejectionist" enough for you?
                    I’m happy with that. These racist nazis are not what Britain should be about, in my opinion.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

He (the Dutch idiot) claimed they attacked remain protesters. You're saying they actually attacked some BBC people. I can see why he might have got a bit confused...
                      To be fair, he's easily confused.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X