• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

GBP - How low will it go?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This 8 year head and shoulders looks like it is about to confirm... it could be a great buying opportunity or an express elevator to basement level. Falling knife at the minute.

£1 will be worth 85 cents after this. Go brexit.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      This 8 year head and shoulders looks like it is about to confirm... it could be a great buying opportunity or an express elevator to basement level. Falling knife at the minute.

£1 will be worth 85 cents after this. Go brexit.

Thus spake the Sage & Onion of Munich.

Comment

I like that. Smells good when cooking. And boy we're cooking now.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

As/when/if it hits 1:1, that means we’ve joined the Euro and lost so much else. Brexit: the gift that keeps on giving... everything that sane Brexiters don’t want.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

1 GBP = 1.07 EUR

It seems to be accelerating
            I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
              1 GBP = 1.07 EUR

It seems to be accelerating
              Great news. I'm off to England for a short holiday in a week or so.

Comment

late trading 1 GBP = 1.06 EUR
                I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                  late trading 1 GBP = 1.06 EUR
                  I'm afraid to go to sleep and wake up poor [emoji16]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Contractor UK Forum mobile app
                  "The boy who cried Sheep"

Comment

Just remembered I have some savings/investments in Euros and dollars... Goodnight then

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Contractor UK Forum mobile app
                    "The boy who cried Sheep"

Comment

1 gbp=€1.06748=$1.20354

Comment

Working...
                      X