• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

GBP - How low will it go?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    You don't know what the situation is, but you're happy to make up ideas that have no proof, claim you have discussed these ideas with non-existent friends, and you have all come to the conclusion that everything bad is due to the EU.

Do us all a favour and stay out of the professional forums with your trolling, or you might find you've got more time on your hands to find other forums to drone on.
    I'll find out from my friendly plater when I next see him.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      can't you just feck off and bore mumsnet or summat??

geez, you're DULL.
      gosh, It's interesting to see how many people get wound up on here. I really don't care what anyone thinks, I only post to pass the time while monitoring the applications that I support, for failures.

Comment

Originally posted by JohntheBike View Post
        I'll find out from my friendly plater when I next see him.
        Urban Dictionary: plating
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

well, as I've said, however incorrect, the public's perception of the reality will be decisive.

The "temporary" speed limit on the M4 between junctions 41 and 42 installed in an attempt to reduce the claimed pollution that vehicles produce, ignoring the pollution created by Europe's largest steel works, ...
          What has Taranto in Italy got to do with the M4?

As you've said however incorrect, you're not making claims, only suggestions. Your suggestions are verifiably false.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Comment

gosh, It's interesting to see how many people get wound up on here. I really don't care what anyone thinks, I only post to pass the time while monitoring the applications that I support, for failures.
              If we can do anything to make those applications fail more, please let us know.

Comment

I really don't care what anyone thinks, I only post to pass the time because i'm an utter failure.
                yes, well please post somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post

If he works in the UK manufacturing industry, he's done enough already to make it fail.
                  Since he appears to know a bit about Jaguar, I wonder what he knows about their supply chain. Here's a few that I know of:

Autoliv BKI, Spain - EU unnecessary seat belts, air bags and safety systems
                  Continental Automotive Systems Slovakia s.r.o. - EU regulated Brakes.
                  Maxion Wheels Italia, S.r.l.- wheels
                  Robert Bosch GmbH, Germany– electronics
                  Trelleborg Forsheda AB, Sweden– engine mounts
                  ZF Friedrichshafen AG, Germany- Gearboxes

And those are just some of the direct suppliers.

Perhaps there's be a remake of this NTNOCN sketch from the 80s...

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                    that would only serve to strengthen my position!

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      If he works in the UK manufacturing industry, he's done enough already to make it fail.
                      Since he appears to know a bit about Jaguar, I wonder what he knows about their supply chain. Here's a few that I know of:

Autoliv BKI, Spain - EU unnecessary seat belts, air bags and safety systems
                      Continental Automotive Systems Slovakia s.r.o. - EU regulated Brakes.
                      Maxion Wheels Italia, S.r.l.- wheels
                      Robert Bosch GmbH, Germany– electronics
                      Trelleborg Forsheda AB, Sweden– engine mounts
                      ZF Friedrichshafen AG, Germany- Gearboxes

And those are just some of the direct suppliers.

Perhaps there's be a remake of this NTNOCN sketch from the 80s...

I guess all of which could eventually be made in the UK in future after Brexit. Come to think of it, how many components of our cars made in pre EU times were made in this country?

Comment

Working...
                      X