• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

oh dear: Boris Johnson says UK could stay in EU customs union and single market

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh dear: Boris Johnson says UK could stay in EU customs union and single market

Boris Johnson says UK could stay in EU customs union and single market for two more years

Boris Johnson says UK could stay in EU customs union and single market for two more years

He just needs to add a new measure to protect the Northern Irish border and bingo he has a deal, what about a stop back.
    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
      He just needs to add a new measure to protect the Northern Irish border and bingo he has a deal, what about a stop back.
      It will never catch on.

What about a front stop?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        It will never catch on.

What about a front stop?
        You're a front bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

And what happens after those 2 years?
          "The boy who cried Sheep"

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

What does the EU say?

Comment

i can see Boris The Truth Dodger negotiating a 'new agreement' that keeps the UK in SM/CU complete with the four freedoms, costs more than the current settlement and removes UK MEPs from the EU parliament but in Boris terms we will 'no longer be in the EU'.

He will then slide down a zip wire waving the Onion Jack and tell his dimwitted followers that we've left and they will all have street parties to celebrate their 'freedom'.
              When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                i can see Boris The Truth Dodger negotiating a 'new agreement' that keeps the UK in SM/CU complete with the four freedoms, costs more than the current settlement and removes UK MEPs from the EU parliament but in Boris terms we will 'no longer be in the EU'.

He will then slide down a zip wire waving the Onion Jack and tell his dimwitted followers that we've left and they will all have street parties to celebrate their 'freedom'.
                As long as we are the greatest country on earth(rather than strong and stable) then so what?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  As long as we are the greatest country on earth(rather than strong and stable) then so what?
                  Like Dimprawn, I can never work out if you are a world cup level troll or an absolute f***ing retard.
                  When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                    Like Dimprawn, I can never work out if you are a world cup level troll or an absolute f***ing retard.
                    I am very clear you are a f**ktard.

Comment

Working...
                    X