• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No-deal Brexit would impair key UK industries

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Lets just tell the country what is best for them and not bother with voting. Might as well install a dictator.

I reckon MF would be up for the job....
    Have you met him? I have, and he wouldn't be my choice...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
      Have you met him? I have, and he wouldn't be my choice...
      It was an ironic reference to his time as a CUK mod. Hardly the greatest thing to be a dictator of - but boy did the power go to his head.

Still admin taking 24 hours to clear up the mess. We should not laugh.

Comment

It was an ironic reference to his time as a CUK mod. Hardly the greatest thing to be a dictator of - but boy did the power go to his head.

Still admin taking 24 hours to clear up the mess. We should not laugh.

You should try working with him...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Lets just tell the country what is best for them and not bother with voting. Might as well install a dictator.

I reckon MF would be up for the job....

why bother he is a success? We can have Barmy, WTF & El Reeker who can't make it at home.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

At the tulip rates you get in the UK, who would want to work there apart from people who think it is worth it

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Contractor UK Forum mobile app
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
            X