• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Capital punishment to be reintroduced after brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    take speaking lessons

some people can't just utter a river of tulip like you. Its like talking to a deranged used car salesman.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      Atw being an idiot doesn't mean that him saying Brexiters are stupid is wrong. Basic logic, that you'd understand if you weren't stupid (and therefore a brexiter).

I'm a white religious christian freak, and I voted remain. As did my white religious christian freak families. Much to the annoyance of people like Triggernare.

You are an ignorant, humourless remainer. HTH.
      You see, that's where you're incorrect, I don't care that you voted remain, it was your right to vote whichever way you wanted.

I dislike you because you're a ****, not because you voted remain.
      Last edited by Zigenare; 4 August 2019, 08:47.
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        It has already been established that the figure was true.

If I asked you how much you earn, you would give a gross figure and not net.....
        You're wrong! I always talk net figures... never seen the point of using gross figures (except of a job advert of course). But that's me and is not the point here!

The figure is still wrong. Something like 250m a week will be closer to the true, but that's beyond the point here - and the difference is not due to net vs gross figures, sorry!

The main question was never the figure, but the claim that that money will be all invested in the NHS! Like leaving the EU wouldn't create a lot of new problems that you need to throw money at...

Also mentioning how much UK pays to the EU budget without mentioning how much EU budget invest in the UK is an half true, is it not?

What if remainers would make a bus message "EU budget pays every year x billions to our farmers!!!" without mentioning that UK contributes more than that for that same budget!? Wouldn't seem right...

Would be much better to say the complete true... we contribute x billions a year to the EU budget, EU budget reinvest in the UK x billions a year. Then from the net difference of those figures we could start a constructive discussion, like is it worth to have a positive net contribution of x billions to the budget taking into account we are part of the biggest economic market in the world and all the benefits that brings to the economy...

I know that that type of discussion (using facts and common sense) wouldn't make any difference for majority of the brexiteers, but at least the remainers couldn't acuse them of lying and using half trues!
        "The boy who cried Sheep"

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur the Deeply Ignorant View Post
          Ignorant is someone who believes in sky fairies

And whether being a Christian automatically indicates being ignorant or not. (It's doesn't. Only deeply ignorant people believe it does), that doesn't change the fact that you demonstrated deeper ignorance by suggesting that Brexiters are all white Christian Freaks, and Marianas Trench ignorance by suggesting that all white Christian Freaks voted for Brexit.

So, your contention was wrong, and you're such a sad idiot, that you can't even admit. Resorting instead to childish (and clichéd) insults.

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
          You see, that's where you're incorrect, I don't care that you voted remain
          Oh, but you do get that I voted when I hadn't lived in the UK for 14 years.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Said Eirikur the deeply ignorant.

Not at all. I already had you pegged as a hypocrite, your actions merely confirmed my thoughts.
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

And whether being a Christian automatically indicates being ignorant or not. (It's doesn't. Only deeply ignorant people believe it does), that doesn't change the fact that you demonstrated deeper ignorance by suggesting that Brexiters are all white Christian Freaks, and Marianas Trench ignorance by suggesting that all white Christian Freaks voted for Brexit.

So, your contention was wrong, and you're such a sad idiot, that you can't even admit. Resorting instead to childish (and clichéd) insults.

Great to know you actually believe unicorns, dragons existed and that a guy lived inside a whale and they let you be a mod.

Comment

Great to know you actually believe unicorns, dragons existed and that a guy lived inside a whale and they let you be a mod.
                geez, you couldn't make it up.

you really are a prize f*ckwit.

dear oh dear.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                  geez, you couldn't make it up.

you really are a prize f*ckwit.

dear oh dear.
                  Read his fairytale book the Bible it's all in there

Comment

Read his fairytale book the Bible it's all in there
                    I know the bit about Jonah and the whale. But unicorns?

Was the dragon bit the part where Jesus visited Kimono island?

Comment

The new home secretary Priti Patel is certainly a supporter

So Christ's blood drinking and body eating brexiteers what would be the best execution method?
                      Crucifixion
                      Hanging
                      Quartering
                      Death by burning
                      Drowning
                      Stoning
                      Too soft. Give them a gig at Wipro.

Comment

Working...
                      X