• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BREXIT: Parliament can't stop "no deal" - Matt Hancock

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trigger warning

Daily Telegraph poll on poroguing parliament taking the p*ss

Separate polling by YouGov in June asked whether the public supports or opposes proroguing parliament to force a no-deal Brexit through and found 47% opposed it and just 24% supported it.
    nice try by Dominic Cummings to spread a bit of "people vs parliament" propoganda.

be afraid

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
      Trigger warning

nice try by Dominic Cummings to spread a bit of "people vs parliament" propoganda.

be afraid

Citizen Cummings now speaks for the Folk.

Comment

Originally posted by stonehenge View Post
        Maybe the EU secretly wants no-deal?

They could do with Brexit turning out badly for us, otherwise it might encourage other countries to follow suit. The FUD only works if we end up in the shyte.

I imagine their worst nightmare is the UK being a rip roaring success after leaving.
        That's pretty obvious since the beginning, the same way that any Brexiteer that says wants a prosperous EU after the UK leaves is not being honest...

Hopefully for the EU, Brexit being a roaring success couldn't be further from happening...
        "The boy who cried Sheep"

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
          I did provide a trigger warning.
          Yes, I saw.

Spot the difference between “triggered” and mere commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
            Yes, I saw.

Spot the difference between “triggered” and mere commentary.
            Don't make him cry.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              Citizen Cummings now speaks for the Folk.
              Not sure these are the sort of folk who should be spoken for Dominic Cummings was doorman at 'Europe's worst nightclub' | Politics | The Guardian

Comment

Don't make him cry.
                Have a word with Suity. He's PMing the Irish portion of comfort blanket export programme for CUK expats.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                  Trigger warning

be afraid

I reckon this people vs. Parliament thing might just work out.

Prepare your teeth for gnashing.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                    Have a word with Suity. He's PMing the Irish portion of comfort blanket export programme for CUK expats.
                    Unfortunately they're infected with US chlorinated chicken blood and banned in the EUSSR, so they'll need to be repurposed as continence pads for the Great British gammon population.

Comment

Unfortunately they're infected with US chlorinated chicken blood and banned in the EUSSR, so they'll need to be repurposed as continence pads for the Great British gammon population.
                      Oh well, at least your wife will have a heads-up.

Comment

Working...
                      X