Emergency female cabinet Emergency female cabinet
Posts 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    I Am Legend


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    102,734

    Default Emergency female cabinet

    Caroline Lucas calls for emergency female cabinet to block no-deal Brexit | Politics | The Guardian

    “Why women? Because I believe women have shown they can bring a different perspective to crises, are able to reach out to those they disagree with and cooperate to find solutions,” she wrote.

    To be fair, the first ever female PM as a huge success. If only there was another female PM Brexit would have been sorted out in no time....

  2. #2

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    21,608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Caroline Lucas calls for emergency female cabinet to block no-deal Brexit | Politics | The Guardian

    “Why women? Because I believe women have shown they can bring a different perspective to crises, are able to reach out to those they disagree with and cooperate to find solutions,” she wrote.

    To be fair, the first ever female PM as a huge success. If only there was another female PM Brexit would have been sorted out in no time....
    Top trolling by Lucas, but she should have added a trigger warning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  3. #3

    Default

    Clowncar for Caroline! Clowncar for Caroline!

  4. #4

    Godlike

    BR14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Under your kitchen sink
    Posts
    7,037

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Caroline Lucas calls for emergency female cabinet to block no-deal Brexit | Politics | The Guardian

    “Why women? Because I believe women have shown they can bring a different perspective to crises, are able to reach out to those they disagree with and cooperate to find solutions,” she wrote.

    To be fair, the first ever female PM as a huge success. If only there was another female PM Brexit would have been sorted out in no time....
    Entropy is NOT what it used to be.
    Inertia, however........................

  5. #5

    Contractor Among Contractors

    saptastic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Sixth Form
    Posts
    1,135

    Default

    Caroline Lucas suddenly realised she excluded 'top ranking politicians such as Diane Abbott
    Caroline Lucas apologises for proposing all-white female emergency cabinet | The Independent

    And even Diane thinks its a crap idea
    Diane Abbott rubbishes Caroline Lucas's plan for all-female cabinet to block no-deal Brexit

    What a complete waste of news space.

    ‘I realise that I did not get this right,’ Green Party MP says

  6. #6

    Super poster

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3,221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saptastic View Post
    Caroline Lucas suddenly realised she excluded 'top ranking politicians such as Diane Abbott
    Caroline Lucas apologises for proposing all-white female emergency cabinet | The Independent

    And even Diane thinks its a crap idea
    Diane Abbott rubbishes Caroline Lucas's plan for all-female cabinet to block no-deal Brexit

    What a complete waste of news space.

    ‘I realise that I did not get this right,’ Green Party MP says
    Could that be because she hasn't been invited to join?
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

  7. #7

    My post count is Majestic

    vetran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Come Friendly Bombs
    Posts
    31,185

    Default

    imagine deciding men are better at ruling because they are more decisive and they had millennia of experience running the world.


    I love tokenism driving sexism!
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

    I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

  8. #8

    I Am Legend


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    102,734

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saptastic View Post
    What a complete waste of news space.
    Its hilarious after the mess May made of Brexit.

  9. #9

    Old Greg is my bitch's bitch

    northernladyuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Working the streets of your imagination
    Posts
    9,450

    Default

    I keep the old man in an emergency female cabinet. All offers considered.
    Where there's muck there's brass.

  10. #10

    I Am Legend


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    102,734

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by northernladyuk View Post
    I keep the old man in an emergency female cabinet. All offers considered.
    I thought you would pay to take NLUK off your hands. What does his accountant say?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •