• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rebel Scum

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rebel Scum

Rebel Tories will try to stop no-deal Brexit next month – government sources

Rebel Tories will try to stop no-deal Brexit next month – government sources | Politics | The Guardian

How very dare they obstruct Will of the People!

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Rebel Tories will try to stop no-deal Brexit next month – government sources | Politics | The Guardian

Traitors!!! For this scum, Boris should bring the electric chair and not just more prisons!!!!
    "The boy who cried Sheep"

Comment

Originally posted by CryingSheep View Post
      Traitors!!! For this scum, Boris should bring the electric chair and not just more prisons!!!!
      Maybe hang them, as electricity is about to become a hell lot more expensive...

Comment

52% voted for no-deal Brexit.

Comment

On 31st October, 2019....

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.

Comment

is he related to the famous fairy
            'Will o' the wisp' ?

Comment

I suspect that their efforts will make No Deal more likely, because the EU has absolutely no reason to take Boris seriously if they think he's about to be thwarted.

If the thwarting fails, there will be very little time left indeed, so little that I think that No Deal becomes inevitable. All the EU's fault of course . EDIT, and Hammond's.
              Last edited by Platypus; 15 August 2019, 09:15.

Comment

...and then there were 40

Boris Johnson loses 40 rebel Tories to Remainers Hammond and Gauke in no deal Brexit block

I'm alright Jack

Comment

If they become the majority, will that make Boris and his cabinet the rebels?
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    If they become the majority, will that make Boris and his cabinet the rebels?
                    That's a (very) interesting thought...

Comment

Working...
                    X