• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

They said this would happen due to Brexit uncertainty

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They said this would happen due to Brexit uncertainty

UK wage growth picks up to 11-year high - BBC News

Despite Brexit

FTFY. Not looking so great in real money terms.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      FTFY. Not looking so great in real money terms.
      Real money? I use £££ to pay for everything, get paid in ££££, get rate increases in ££££.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        Real money? I use £££ to pay for everything, get paid in ££££, get rate increases in ££££.
        JHC on a bike. Can you not really see what you're missing out of the equation ?????
        When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
          JHC on a bike. Can you not really see what you're missing out of the equation ?????
          Pay is rising faster than prices. Pay is rising fastest since 2008.

Nope

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
            There are none so blind as cretins.
            Last edited by Contractor UK; 14 August 2019, 08:10. Reason: swearing snip

Comment

As little as 10 Euros per month can give an elderly Englishman like Mr Prawn the hard currency he needs to survive Brexit.

Comment

Once the UK starts deporting foreigners wage growth will really pick up. And house prices will fall.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Once the UK starts deporting foreigners wage growth will really pick up. And house prices will fall.
                  Good to see the lump of labour fallacy is alive and kicking in the cretin community.

Comment

I know I'm repeating myself everytime I reply to your comments, but you really don't get basic economy!!!!
                    "The boy who cried Sheep"

Comment

Working...
                    X