• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UK must accept US food standards in trade deal, says a nobody

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK must accept US food standards in trade deal, says a nobody

UK must accept US food standards in trade deal, says farm chief - BBC News

Has Trump died and this guy become President?

Don't underestimate the power of an American farm chief, they will tell Britain what to do. #TakingBackControl

Comment

He's called Zippy ffs..
      If you don't have anything nice to say, say it sarcastically

Comment

American food standards have done this average American any harm!

Comment

Originally posted by Platypussy View Post
          American food standards have done this average American any harm!

Selfie?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            UK won't be in the EU anymore so it can't pick and choose and be granted special treatment like the class special kid no more! Now UK will have to play with the big boys and suck it up...
            "The boy who cried Sheep"

Comment

Originally posted by CryingSheep View Post
              UK won't be in the EU anymore so it can't pick and choose and be granted special treatment like the class special kid no more! Now UK will have to play with the big boys and suck it up...
              I wonder what this even means? It's written in English and yet I don't understand it

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                I wonder what this even means? It's written in English and yet I don't understand it
                Apologies... I made you a draw, so I'm sure you will get it now!!!

"The boy who cried Sheep"

Comment

Forgetting the minging chemical washed poultry.. imagine replacing imports from across the English channel to across the Atlantic ocean. Hum dinging. Sweating poultry sailing across the Atlantic on its 2-week journey not to mention the carbon footprint.

Historians will write tales of these days as our grandchildren look onwards in disbelief.
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    Historians will write tales of these days as our grandchildren look onwards in disbelief.
                    Planet earth will get rid of us sooner than that.

Comment

Working...
                    X