• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit in 5 bullet points

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cirrus View Post
    • Tories want to leave the EU. It's too left wing. Nothing happens.
    • Labour want to leave the EU. It's too right wing. Nothing happens.
    • Suddenly some loony Tory pull the hand grenade pin. Everyone goes "Whaaaat!!!!!?????"
    • Labour say "We'll help save everyone". Labour hide in the basement waiting for the merde to hit the fan and the joy of walking over all the dead Tory bodies.
    • Tories send a four page letter to the EU sayiing "Do you want to hold the hand grenade?" The EU decline to join in.
    • The clock runs down and a terrible catastrophe occurs. (Well actually it doesn't. The whole nonsense just drags on into another never ending series of episodes of everyone saying the same thing. Another extension, a new government, a referendum etc etc. Untli? … nobody has the faintest idea when and how this can end)
    They are good bullet points, but I'm pretty sure I counted six...
    "The boy who cried Sheep"

Comment

Originally posted by CryingSheep View Post
      They are good bullet points, but I'm pretty sure I counted six...
      I like your attention to detail. When England is dispersed to the edges of the civilised world, we'll need people like you!
      "Don't part with your illusions; when they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Cirrus View Post
        I like your attention to detail. When England is dispersed to the edges of the civilised world, we'll need people like you!
        I know, right...

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            Is he giving a nazi salute cos he is a nazi?

or is he giving a nazi salute cos he is taking the piss out of the Germans/EU

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              Is he giving a nazi salute cos he is a nazi?

or is he giving a nazi salute cos he is taking the piss out of the Germans/EU
              Which one you think it would be worse?

Comment

Originally posted by CryingSheep View Post
                Which one you think it would be worse?
                Well one would be done by someone who followed and agreed with Hitler's nazi ideals

and the other would be done by someone who is taking the piss out of Hitler's nazi ideals.

Maybe you could now answer the question yourself?

Comment

Well one would be done by someone who followed and agreed with Hitler's nazi ideals

and the other would be done by someone who is taking the piss out of Hitler's nazi ideals.

They're just your average Brexit supporter, probably providers of at least one of the following comments: 68 dumb-**** reasons for leaving the EU – Rainbows and Lollipops
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Anyone know enough about what the **** is going on to revise these?

Comment

But that's not what original PM said... he said taking a piss of Germans/EU implying a connection between them and the Nazis, what is very offensive, to say the least!

Comment

Working...
                      X