• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Not on the BBC

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Only time worth visiting is after visiting the Guardian opinion section as an antidote....
    Oh gosh, yes.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      Don't worry, if there is a hard brexit you'll get your civil war (well, civil unrest) and most likely deaths due to a hard border in Ireland and lack of medication. I just wonder how many deaths you will need to happen before you realise that an uncontrolled Brexit led by morons like Johnson and Raab is a bad idea

Or do you not care how bad it will be for some of our countrymen, so long as your religion is delivered?

Of course, you'll be blaming the EU for your own actions, as always.

History and future generations will not forgive you and your brexit chums. Depending how bad it gets, you may well be lumped with the nationalists that tried to transform Europe last century. Time will tell, but I wouldn't bet against it
      You need to leave the drugs alone.
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

The rebuttals begin...No 10 furious at leak of paper predicting shortages after no-deal Brexit | Politics | The Guardian

Last edited by darmstadt; 19 August 2019, 07:14.
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

If all the sick people die due to lack of medicine, the NHS won't need the extra £350m a week. I have to say, if it's an actual policy, it needs a bit of tweaking...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
            If all the sick people die due to lack of medicine, the NHS won't need the extra £350m a week. I have to say, if it's an actual policy, it needs a bit of tweaking...

Ah, you mean it's "The Ill of the People"

…Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              Ah, you mean it's "The Ill of the People"

Where's the hat-tip emoji when you need it...
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
              X