• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Not on the BBC

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not on the BBC

Brexit Begins: Brexit Secretary Stephen Barclay signs 'commencement order' | Daily Mail Online

Signed, sealed, delivered. Brexit or civil war and death.

Yes it is

Sent from my Boris
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Signed, sealed, delivered. Brexit or civil war and death.
      Why “or”, when you can have it all?

Comment

Were you actually looking at the BBC, or are you just stating that you don't look on the BBC for anything?
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Brexit or civil war and death.
          Ever cared to use () in logical evaluations like the above?

Comment

Don't worry, if there is a hard brexit you'll get your civil war (well, civil unrest) and most likely deaths due to a hard border in Ireland and lack of medication. I just wonder how many deaths you will need to happen before you realise that an uncontrolled Brexit led by morons like Johnson and Raab is a bad idea

Or do you not care how bad it will be for some of our countrymen, so long as your religion is delivered?

Of course, you'll be blaming the EU for your own actions, as always.

History and future generations will not forgive you and your brexit chums. Depending how bad it gets, you may well be lumped with the nationalists that tried to transform Europe last century. Time will tell, but I wouldn't bet against it
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              He was going for .....
              (Brexit or civil war) and death
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                Were you actually looking at the BBC, or are you just stating that you don't look on the BBC for anything?
                You have to get behind his mindset. The Daily Mail is a valiant provider of truth to the Brexiter*. The BBC are a bunch of liberal remainer liars. Therefore it is no possible that the BBC could have reported this event.

* Although with the departure of Dacre, they're clearly no longer "no-deal or die".
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

I think you assume there are computer contractors round here.....

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    The Daily Mail is a valiant provider of truth to the retard
                    Only time worth visiting is after visiting the Guardian opinion section as an antidote....

Comment

Working...
                    X