• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Freedom of movement

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    I was aware. I'm also aware of how ineffective it is.
    Oh dear, making things up again.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Lets face it leave voters didn't know what they were voting for.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post

Oh dear, making things up again...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
          Oh dear, making things up again...
          So you voted for this cluster****?
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            Oh dear, making things up again.
            Tell me what is effective about a system that permits known criminals to enter another EU country?

You will find other posts by myself describing the flights made by the Polish Airforce to repatriate their criminals from the UK for crimes commited in Poland before they came to the UK.

That tells me the system doesn't work.

Nice try though you ****!
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              So you voted for this cluster****?
              No, I voted to leave the EU, and I was daft enough to trust the politicians tasked with achieving that not to make a complete horlicks of the whole process. Personally, I thought we'd end up with something similar to the Swiss arrangement (EFTA but not EEA), because that seemed to make the most sense. The critical thing is that we leave though, and if that means "no deal", so be it.
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                No, I voted to leave the EU, and I was daft enough to trust the politicians tasked with achieving that not to make a complete horlicks of the whole process. Personally, I thought we'd end up with something similar to the Swiss arrangement (EFTA but not EEA), because that seemed to make the most sense. The critical thing is that we leave though, and if that means "no deal", so be it.
                Precisely, you voted to leave the EU but nowhere did it say how and on what terms so it was pretty obvious it was going to be a tulipstorm...However I presume you did vote for the government who caused this absolute bollocks up...

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  Precisely, you voted to leave the EU but nowhere did it say how and on what terms so it was pretty obvious it was going to be a tulipstorm...However I presume you did vote for the government who caused this absolute bollocks up...
                  No, I'm afraid I didn't vote for Mr Juncker or any of his cronies. Apparently I'm not considered worthy of a vote...

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    Your title is wrong. It should be “UK Home Office fail to act on EU warnings”

But hey, whatever fits your BF/BNP/UKIP/BP agenda...
                    Gosh. You sound a bit triggered....

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post

Oh yes they did ... they voted to keep 78 million Turks out of the UK, get £350m a week for the NHS, and reduce immigration to 10's of k levels (even though most immigrants are outside of the EU).

Oh, hold on ....
                      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                      X