A second referendum A second referendum
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 47

Super poster

Default A second referendum

How about a second referendum 10 years after we've left the EU to see if we want to rejoin?

Does that sound fair to everyone?

Everybody happy?

Good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

Godlike

The established norm for a referendum is once every 40 years approx. (Best of luck with that, Mrs Krankie).
    I'd be happier with that...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Super poster

You two sound desperate. When you leave on the terms that were promised by the Leave campaign, let us know.....

Super poster

Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    How about a second referendum 10 years after we've left the EU to see if we want to rejoin?

Everybody happy?

Good.
    Why would we want/need a 2nd ref, 10 years after we've left, if the UK is going to have all the positives that you lot were sold?

If Brexit is as chaotic, disruptive and as big a negative impact to the UK as anticipated, the UK people will vote in a party that will reverse the 2016 ref well before 10 years have passed. We won't need another ref, the GE will be enough.

Enjoy
    I may not know Karate, but I know crazy and I'm not afraid to use it

More fingers than teeth

Quote Originally Posted by Whorty View Post
    Why would we want/need a 2nd ref, 10 years after we've left, if the UK is going to have all the positives that you lot were sold?

If Brexit is as chaotic, disruptive and as big a negative impact to the UK as anticipated, the UK people will vote in a party that will reverse the 2016 ref well before 10 years have passed. We won't need another ref, the GE will be enough.

Enjoy
    Remainers hope British people will 'starve and die' so UK will return to the EU

I'm alright Jack

Super poster

We only want 52% of the population to starve
    I may not know Karate, but I know crazy and I'm not afraid to use it

Godlike

Quote Originally Posted by Whorty View Post
    We only want 52% of the population to starve
    It's presumably around 42% now some of the selfish old farts have died off naturally. Balanced by a new generation of brainwashed gullible kids, who believe they can work anywhere in Europe, despite not speaking the local language.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

I Am Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post

Everybody happy?

Good.
    How about a second referendum on banning AtW? He survived the first in 2006 in favour of booting out AndyW. I reckon this time he is a gonna.

More fingers than teeth

Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain

That way we can join the euro - so much win
    “We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we've barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us.”

More fingers than teeth

Nope, no second referendum. The UK electorate have voted and now the will of the people must be done regardless of the outcome.
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.