• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

We need no deal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need no deal

The only way to put to bed the question of whether we're better off in or out of the EU, and if the brexiters have a clue about what they're doing, is to crash out with no deal and see how we cope on the new world stage. A 'soft' brexit, of any flavour, will always leave the door open for the whinging anti-EU brigade to continue snipping about how their version of brexit would have been better.

The best thing the likes of the Lib Dems can do, is let a hard brexit happen, the dodgy Tories will crumble under the chaos, then the LDs can step in to save the day. A GE will allow them to sweep up the 're-join' votes and take us back into the EU with our friends in Europe.

Come on everyone .... let's support NO DEAL

I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

I already do.

Comment

I reckon they ought to get Noel Edmonds in...

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        I already do.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
          The only way to put to bed the question of whether we're better off in or out of the EU, and if the brexiters have a clue about what they're doing, is to crash out with no deal and see how we cope on the new world stage. A 'soft' brexit, of any flavour, will always leave the door open for the whinging anti-EU brigade to continue snipping about how their version of brexit would have been better.

The best thing the likes of the Lib Dems can do, is let a hard brexit happen, the dodgy Tories will crumble under the chaos, then the LDs can step in to save the day. A GE will allow them to sweep up the 're-join' votes and take us back into the EU with our friends in Europe.

Come on everyone .... let's support NO DEAL

Without our previous veto on joining the Euro. "Crashing out on WTO terms" will feel like a breeze compared to the pain that will be coming our way.
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

I'm Ready

Comment

A 'soft' brexit, of any flavour, will always leave the door open for the whinging anti-EU brigade to continue snipping about how their version of brexit would have been better.
              You think no-deal will get this lot to SFTU?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

The best part is that you're not being sarcastic...
                "The boy who cried Sheep"

Comment

Originally posted by stonehenge View Post
                  Once the jam, tea and biscuit export boom kicks in, they'll have to.

Comment

Originally posted by stonehenge View Post
                    They'll never shut up as they're too thick to understand reality .... but they'll never get into power again so we can just ignore them

Comment

Working...
                    X