• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Looks like a turd can be polished after all

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Brexit: Latest as Boris Johnson tries to get MPs behind his deal - BBC News

PS - scroll down a bit, and Caroline Lucas hates the deal as well (via Twatter) so it must be doing something right...
    Caroline Lucas hates Nazis, so you must think Nazis do something right.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Caroline Lucas hates Nazis, so you must think Nazis do something right.
      She wants to tax bacon, so her views on the Nazis are frankly secondary imo...
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

She wants to tax bacon, so her views on the Nazis are frankly secondary imo...
        First they came for the bacon, and Mordac did not speak up, because he was not a bacon.
        Then they came for the gammon, and there was nobody left to speak up for Mordac.

Comment

First they came for the bacon, and Mordac did not speak up, because he was not a bacon.
          Then they came for the gammon, and there was nobody left to speak up for Mordac.
          They can have the gammon, especially if it comes with pineapple. Why do people do that? If I can only manage one course, I'll have one course, not a main and dessert on the same plate.
          "I am not a bacon". No, that doesn't make sense. What language did you start out with? Or did you start quaffing early today?
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

They can have the gammon, especially if it comes with pineapple. Why do people do that? If I can only manage one course, I'll have one course, not a main and dessert on the same plate.
            "I am not a bacon". No, that doesn't make sense. What language did you start out with? Or did you start quaffing early today?
            It wasn't pitched at your poor cognitive level, so don't worry too much about it.

Comment

It wasn't pitched at your poor cognitive level, so don't worry too much about it.
              If you go fishing with the wrong bait...

Comment

Working...
              X