• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So if Boris can't get a GE?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    It wasn't me that said it, but it was in response to your post about the CTA.
    So you're just a stirring cun*!

Point taken.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
      So you're just a stirring cun*!

Point taken.

Just to give you a chance to answer...
      https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...t=#post2677826

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
      But what about non-Irish and non-UK citizens crossing the border?
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Just to give you a chance to answer...
        https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...t=#post2677826
        I took DealorNoDeal's question in the context of my post "Freedom of movement for Irish and UK Citizens on the island of Ireland is guaranteed."

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
        But what about non-Irish and non-UK citizens crossing the border?
        I believe I already responded...

Let me count how many ****s I give about that one...
        He/She/It didn't mention about the checking of who does and doesn't cross the border.

Hth.
        Last edited by Zigenare; 6 September 2019, 11:16.
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

I took DealorNoDeal's question in the context of my post "Freedom of movement for Irish and UK Citizens on the island of Ireland is guaranteed."

I believe I already responded...

He/She/It didn't mention about the checking of who does and doesn't cross the border.

Hth.
          Nice avoidance, as ever.

Who is going to check that the people crossing into the UK are British or Irish?
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Nice avoidance, as ever.

Who is going to check that the people crossing into the UK are British or Irish?
            Are you asking me that question?

The same people that perform that role now. The Border Force, it's their job. The clue is in the title.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              If you are poor, prison. If rich, nothing.
              Not strictly true. Archer didn't get off too lightly. I think it will depend who is in power; if Labour get their grubby hands on the keys to No. 10 then Boris may find himself having a holiday at Her Madge's pleasure.
              Last edited by Whorty; 6 September 2019, 13:53.
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Are you asking me that question?

The same people that perform that role now. The Border Force, it's their job. The clue is in the title.
                Well seeing as May decimated their budget, there isn't much of a Border Force anymore which explains a lot of the problems with furriners entering the UK...Another fine **** up by the Tories
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  Well seeing as May decimated their budget, there isn't much of a Border Force anymore which explains a lot of the problems with furriners entering the UK...Another fine **** up by the Tories
                  You worry about your country, Fritz.

Comment

You worry about your country, Fritz.
                    Well seeing as you can't be arsed worrying about your's, down the drain it goes....along with yourself...
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                      Well seeing as you can't be arsed worrying about your's, down the drain it goes....along with yourself...
                      You know something? Petulance really does suit you.
                      Last edited by Zigenare; 6 September 2019, 15:45. Reason: BR14 spotted my not so deliberate mishtake!

Comment

Working...
                      X