• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Drunk Brexiters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Wetherspoons boss Tim Martin has gone on another Brexit rant as the pub firm released figures showing the first fall in profits since 2015, to £102m. The word "beer" appears once in the statement. The word "Brexit" 14 times.
    Turkeys voting for Christmas.

Household income is at or near record levels, there’s record employment and interest rates are low. So I think people are in a good mood. There’s a fair bit of political turmoil but I wouldn’t say it’s having a massive effect on people going out.”

“I’m hoping … that we leave on 31 October without a deal. I think that will be better for the country because we can eliminate tariffs on non-EU imports, which push up prices in the shops, so we can reduce shop prices, we can avoid the payment of £39bn [to the EU], or most of it, and can regain control of fishing. But most importantly we can increase the level of democracy – and I think democracy and prosperity are very closely linked.”

Errrrr.
    Last edited by BlueSharp; 13 September 2019, 10:48.
    Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      Comments like this show how scummy you are fella. Mocking someone's illness; is this how low and desperate you guys are now?
      He's just triggered by successful women shifting a light on his failed existence and lashing out. Don't hate him, but pity him. He can't help it.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        He's just triggered by successful women shifting a light on his failed existence and lashing out. Don't hate him, but pity him. He can't help it.
        It took you a week to find that post? If you're going to make a success of this stalking lark then you really must up your game!
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Triggenare View Post
          It took you a week to find that post? If you're going to make a success of this stalking lark then you really must up your game!
          Triggered again and lashing out, you poor little snowflake.

Comment

Working...
          X