• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Johnson tells Varadkar No deal would be a failure of statecraft

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Johnson tells Varadkar No deal would be a failure of statecraft

Johnson tells Varadkar no-deal Brexit 'would be a failure' - BBC News

Yup. He's definitely going to serve up May's turd on a silver plate, when Parliament returns.
    Since parliament has rejected everything else, he's made sure there are only 2 choices available in the small period of time before the deadline: May's deal or no Deal.

Either way he becomes the hero of the hour (he'll flannel May's deal to sound like a victory or in the no Deal scenario, Parliament becomes the fall guy).
    Well played Boris, I underestimated you.
    Last edited by sasguru; 9 September 2019, 12:11.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

I think May's deal was the best that could be obtained anyway.
    As Clarkson says, the "have cake and eat it" Brexit that thick Brexiters expected and were promised is like "voting for a 16 inch penis".
    Just not going to happen.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

BoJo is the failure of statecraft - clowns should be in circuses or movies

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        like "voting for a 16 inch penis".
        Just not going to happen.
        We could always vote for you, that way we'd get a 62 inch penis that is thick enough for most eventualities.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          We could always vote for you, that way we'd get a 62 inch penis that is thick enough for most eventualities.

Look what the cat just spewed up ..... welcome back Sarg
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

Oh look, Spud Dude is back.
            England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
              Look what the cat just spewed up ..... welcome back private 3rd class
              FTFY
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
              X