Brexit growth opportunities Brexit growth opportunities
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1

    My post count is Majestic

    AtW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    55,336

    Default Brexit growth opportunities

    “There will be a growth in the black market”

    Brexit: Operation Yellowhammer no-deal document published - BBC News

    That’s about sums it up

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AtW View Post
    “There will be a growth in the black market”

    Brexit: Operation Yellowhammer no-deal document published - BBC News

    That’s about sums it up
    A typical remoaner, you don't recognise an opportunity when you see it, do you?
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

  3. #3

    Contractor Among Contractors

    BlueSharp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,083

    Default

    The way that sterling is going it won't be long before people start looking at the uk to offshore there work.

  4. #4

    More time posting than coding

    MasterBait's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Путін Хуйло
    Posts
    284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSharp View Post
    The way that sterling is going it won't be long before people start looking at the uk to offshore there work.
    Tech Mahindra, Infosys, HCL, WIPRO and the alikes soon to move their headquarters to the UK

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterBait View Post
    Tech Mahindra, Infosys, HCL, WIPRO and the alikes soon to move their headquarters to the UK
    At least we don't tulip in the streets, yet.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

  6. #6

    More fingers than teeth

    darmstadt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Eurozone
    Posts
    18,636

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    At least we don't tulip in the streets, yet.
    It's grim up North: 'Oh poop, I've been caught' - residents horrified as man captured on CCTV defecating in Cleethorpes street - Grimsby Live
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

  7. #7

    Default

    The clue is "Residents Horrified", not "Residents joined in to have a crap of their own!".
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

  8. #8

    More fingers than teeth

    darmstadt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Eurozone
    Posts
    18,636

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    The clue is "Residents Horrified", not "Residents joined in to have a crap of their own!".
    Ah right, so no-one was actually having a tulip in the street. Mind you, you are being tulip upon by the government....

    People in Sunderland warned to stop defecating and urinating in the city centre - Chronicle Live
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Hitler's Dog's bastard love child View Post
    Ah right, so no-one was actually having a tulip in the street. Mind you, you are being tulip upon by the government....

    People in Sunderland warned to stop defecating and urinating in the city centre - Chronicle Live

    Searching out tulipe on the internet so you don't have to...
    Gratis.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

  10. #10

    Richer than sasguru

    DimPrawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Covid City
    Posts
    36,183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterBait View Post
    Tech Mahindra, Infosys, HCL, WIPRO and the alikes soon to move their headquarters to the UK
    Where I work they are already here in huge numbers. Companies have given up training young people or taking on graduate IT people, they simply order 500 bum on seat workers online and a week later they arrive in the office....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •