• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Project fear Mark III

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Project fear Mark III

The Brexit disaster capitalists and fellow traveller gammons are fear mongering about a Marxist Labour party.

It turns out Labour is promoting a property owning democracy.

Labour wants to give private tenants 'right-to-buy' their rented home | Metro News

Maggie would be proud, and Adam Smith would approve of a discouragement of rent seeking to divert investment into the productive economy.

But hey, the gammons are panicking so they'll just keep on with Project Fear 3.0.

And a share owning democracy.

UK's Labour plans to make companies give shares to workers - Reuters

Maggie would be proud.

Comment

If you had anything worth stealing, I'm sure you'd be crapping yourself, but thankfully for you, you haven't...
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Now the Tories have killed contracting bring on power to the worker!
        Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
          If you had anything worth stealing, I'm sure you'd be crapping yourself, but thankfully for you, you haven't...
          Not in the UK #failing state I don't.

Comment

Indeed forcing employees to take part of their salary and re invest it in the company.

Seems great until the fookwit at the top tanks the company and you shares ain't worth tulip.

I wonder who benefits here.

[emoji848][emoji849]

Comment

Presumably they will force companies to issue 1% new shares every year in name of some State fund, on behalf of which local Momentum Representatives of the People will attend Directors meetings ...

We can all thank Brexit for it.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                Indeed forcing employees to take part of their salary and re invest it in the company.

Seems great until the fookwit at the top tanks the company and you shares ain't worth tulip.

I wonder who benefits here.

[emoji848][emoji849]
                Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Presumably they will force companies to issue 1% new shares every year in name of some State fund, on behalf of which local Momentum Representatives of the People will attend Directors meetings ...

We can all thank Brexit for it.
                Project fear!

Comment

I wonder if those living in Venezuela are thankful the people own 100% of everything but it is worth tulip?

Venezuela ready to defend itself after US invokes Rio Treaty | News | DW | 14.09.2019

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    I wonder if those living in Venezuela are thankful the people own 100% of everything but it is worth tulip?

Venezuela ready to defend itself after US invokes Rio Treaty | News | DW | 14.09.2019
                    Project Fear! People don't care about your so-called facts.

Comment

Working...
                    X