• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lib Dems pledge to cancel Brexit if they win general election

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lib Dems pledge to cancel Brexit if they win general election

Lib Dems pledge to cancel Brexit if they win general election - BBC News

Vote Lib Dems - with that pledge they won’t be able to put Korbyn in power.

Cancel Brexit and no crazy Marx taxation - what’s not to like

Gave 5 digit donation to local candidate

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Lib Dems pledge to cancel Brexit if they win general election - BBC News

Vote Lib Dems - with that pledge they won’t be able to put Korbyn in power.

Cancel Brexit and no crazy Marx taxation - what’s not to like

two digits from me.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      One can only hope that you wore gloves.
      ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
      Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Lib Dems and Tories coalition actually made sensible Govt, at least they reduced top level of tax, where as Tory Scum increased it once they got into power.

Comment

As I said on the other thread ... if you claim to be a remainer, and you don't vote Lib Dem or Green (or SNP in Scotland), then you're supporting leave. We're not in 2010 now, the Lib Dems have moved on, the country is a different place.

Vote Lib Dem, or you have no right to complain if the Tories or Corbyn take us out of the EU. It really is that simple

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
              As I said on the other thread ... if you claim to be a remainer, and you don't vote Lib Dem or Green (or SNP in Scotland), then you're supporting leave. We're not in 2010 now, the Lib Dems have moved on, the country is a different place.

Vote Lib Dem, or you have no right to complain if the Tories or Corbyn take us out of the EU. It really is that simple

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                Wey hey .... it's a hat trick

If only you could write three intelligent posts in a row we'd all give a fook Instead, you're turning into Spuddy and Vetran
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Wey hey .... it's a hat trick

If only you could write three intelligent posts in a row we'd all give a fook Instead, you're turning into Spuddy and Vetran
                  this is the level you deserve.

Comment

One of the problems is that people do have memories and they still have memories of how the Lib Dems said that they would cut student tuition fees but then backed the Tories to triple them, people haven't forgotten that they lied then and so what is to stop them lying now. You also need to look at the voting records of the current crop of Lib Dems (*), you might just as well call them 'Orange Tories' especially as it now seems the party that disaffected Tories are jumping to. I would be be very wary until they actually put it down in writing on their official election pledges that they will revoke Brexit. Now the Greens or SNP, we already know that they're against Brexit...

(*) Jo Swinson has a particularly awful voring record, she consistently voted to reduce welfare and benefits, including cutting payments for people with illnesses or disabilities. She also voted to cut the Educational Maintenance Allowance for 16-to-19-year-olds. And she helped to raise university tuition fees, despite promising not to as one of the key policies that helped elect many Lib Dem MPs in 2010. Her track record on environmental issues, meanwhile, shows she supported the badger cull, fracking and HS2.
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                    X