• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Snowflake

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    And they think that shouting down the UK PM is going to help their cause?

No other government would have allowed a protest mob so close to such an event, so whatever you choose to call it, it was certainly intentional.
    You think that attacking Remainer MPs verbally, in their face, outside Parliament by right wingers is going to help? The protesters in this case were actually behind a gated square, some distance away as you can see in the video. I've quite often seen protesters a lot closer than that. Johnson bottled it like he bottles everything else

What would you say if it had been pro-Brexit protesters shouting when the Luxembourg PM was talking?

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      You think that attacking Remainer MPs verbally, in their face, outside Parliament by right wingers is going to help? The protesters in this case were actually behind a gated square, some distance away as you can see in the video. I've quite often seen protesters a lot closer than that. Johnson bottled it like he bottles everything else

What would you say if it had been pro-Brexit protesters shouting when the Luxembourg PM was talking?

Dry your ******* eyes for God's sake, you're pathetic wittering on with your what-aboutery!
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Even the BBC said it was clear it couldn't go ahead due to noise levels.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
          Dry your ******* eyes for God's sake, you're pathetic wittering on with your what-aboutery!
          What about you Mr. Easily Triggered? Boris is now just showing the rest of Europe, and the world, just what a buffoon he is, making the British an even larger laughing stock. Hope you're proud of him
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            Even the BBC said it was clear it couldn't go ahead due to noise levels.
            About as loud as bunch of Tories screeching during a lively Parliamentary session....

Comment

About as loud as bunch of Tories screeching during a lively Parliamentary session....
              They don't have megaphones. And even so, they don't shout swear words during a live televised address.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

No other government would have allowed a protest mob so close to such an event, so whatever you choose to call it, it was certainly intentional.
                Come on Mordy .... grow some, fella
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

What about you Mr. Easily Triggered? Boris is now just showing the rest of Europe, and the world, just what a buffoon he is, making the British an even larger laughing stock. Hope you're proud of him

Case in point

Easily triggered? You couldn't be more wrong, I'm just enjoying you getting your arse handed to you on a plate, again.
                  Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Not true.

The U.K. government appears to have allowed a protest mob in every city of the U.K. that Johnson has visited so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                      Case in point

Easily triggered? You couldn't be more wrong, I'm just enjoying you getting your arse handed to you on a plate, again.
                      You, encapsulated perfectly:

Comment

Working...
                      X