• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Supreme court prorogation hearing verdict.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There should be more referenda. The entertainment value when thickos are given a say on stuff they don't understand is priceless.
    Pity this entertainment comes at the price of wrecking the UK.

Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Oh goody, Parliament will be recalled, and what do you think they'll achieve in the next 5 weeks that they couldn't do in the past 40 months?

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        Oh goody, Parliament will be recalled, and what do you think they'll achieve in the next 5 weeks that they couldn't do in the past 40 months?

Trigger the likes of you?
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Conagra's - the largest manufacture of popcorn - share price has gone up at the news.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Farage finally says something sensible

Nigel Farage
            @Nigel_Farage
            The calling of a Queen's Speech and prorogation is the worst political decision ever. Dominic Cummings must go.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                Trigger the likes of you?
                Not me, I can assure you. I'm only questioning the point of Parliament rushing to recall itself, when it will achieve precisely nothing.
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

An indefinite extension.

And Scottish courts directing further matters such as revoking A50.
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

FTFY

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

So is the Labour conference prorogued now?

Comment

Working...
                      X