Supreme court prorogation hearing verdict. Supreme court prorogation hearing verdict.
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 68

I Am Legend

Default Supreme court prorogation hearing verdict.

And they have referred it to the European courts......

More fingers than teeth

Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain

Taking back control. Handing it back again. Wouldn't trust any of them with the remote control let alone anything else.
    “We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we've barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us.”

Godlike

Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    And they have referred it to the European courts......
    Not possible, not within the criteria of either court.
    Brexiteers remind me of religious fanatics, only faith, no facts.

Respect my authoritah!

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    Not possible, not within the criteria of either court.
    I suspect it was a joke. It certainly would have been very funny.
    Hmm. I'm beginning to suspect that you need to find all the packing the computer came in...

I Am Legend

Quote Originally Posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I suspect it was a joke. It certainly would have been very funny.
    The problem with jokes at the moment is they get made PM.....

Better than AtW

Gina Miller should be given the highest honour in the land for fighting to uphold the principle of parliamentary democracy.
    But I don't expect you to understand because you really are one of the most stupid people on this forum.
    And stupid people are gullible and easily manipulated. You were manipulated in 2016 and it continues now.

Having said all of which, I still hope and pray for a hard Brexit.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

I Am Legend

Quote Originally Posted by sasguru View Post
    Gina Miller should be given the highest honour in the land for fighting to uphold the principle of parliamentary democracy.
    But I don't expect you to understand because you really are one of the most stupid people on this forum.
    And stupid people are gullible and easily manipulated. You were manipulated in 2016 and it continues now.

Having said all of which, I still hope and pray for a hard Brexit.
    And what about referendum democracy?

Better than AtW

Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    And what about referendum democracy?
    Leaving aside the many issues with the referendum (the lying, the manipulation, the fact that the UK is not a country that uses referenda (for good reason)), there should be a hard Brexit.
    Gina Miller's cases are about limiting the power of the executive and providing proper parliamentary oversight.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

I Am Legend

Quote Originally Posted by sasguru View Post
    Leaving aside the many issues with the referendum (the lying, the manipulation, the fact that the UK is not a country that uses referenda (for good reason)), there should be a hard Brexit.
    Gina Miller's cases are about limiting the power of the executive and providing proper parliamentary oversight.
    I would agree with most of that. Especially that the UK should not use referendums/referenda. Lying/manipulation happens every election - though I was very unhappy at the leave vote manipulating Facebook without telling anyone.

Good you agree on a hard brexit. My only worry about leaving the EU was how it could ever be achieved without cutting off ties completely. I never thought the UK would vote to leave! I was really surprised - though not as surprised as BoJo.....